The Course is a First Level Master. Participants must have a university degree, accepted by the University of Florence, in one of the following topics: Agronomy, Forestry, Cultural Heritage, Biotechnology, Alimentary Sciences, Natural Sciences, Territorial Planning, Architecture, Geology, History, Tourism, Economy, Geography.
Participants must be fluent in English language, spoken and written.
Agriculture International Master Course
The master is open to a maximum of 30 students
For the year 2019/2020, 20 places are reserved to young people (max 35 years) coming from the Priority Countries of the Italian Agency for Cooperation and Development (AICS). A maximum of other 10 students can be accepted from all the other countries. Three more students can apply for single teaching modules.
Application will open around mid July 2019.
The deadline will be around mid September 2019.
The ranking of the admitted students will be published at the end of October 2019.
Subsequently, the suitable candidates must enroll before mid November 2019.
Lessons will start in January 2020.
The tuition cost for the Master is 3,000 Euros:
- the first half of the tuition fee must be paid upon registration;
- the remaining part of the tuition fee must be paid before the 1st of March 2020.
A total of 3 places are available for single teachings. The fee for the single teachings is 420 euros each. It is possible to apply only for the following single teachings:
- Rural development
- Laboratory 1. Planning and Management
The registration fee of the students to the Master can be paid by third parties (public bodies, foundations, companies, etc.).
The registration fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Università degli Studi di Firenze.
The Italian Agency for Cooperation and Development (AICS) will totally cover the costs for travelling, accommodation, food and tuition, for the 20 participants coming from the Priority Countries.
AICS Priority countries:
- AFRICA SUB-SAHARIANA (9): Burkina Faso, Senegal, Niger, Etiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Sud Sudan, Mozambico;
- MEDITERRANEO (2): Egitto, Tunisia;
- MEDIORIENTE (2): Libano, Palestina, Giordania;
- BALCANI (1): Albania, Bosnia;
- AMERICA LATINA E CARAIBI (3): Bolivia, Cuba, El Salvador;
- ASIA (3): Afghanistan, Myanmar, Pakistan.
NOTE: before applying please prepare all the following documents to be uploaded after filling the form
- CV (EU format recommended)
- Degree Certificate + full transcripts
- Employer’s authorization to attend the course.
- Copy of the Passport valid at least until December 2020.
- The students selected for the participation at the Master Course must provide the Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore) complete of translation and legalization for the Degree Certificate. This document is issued by the local Italian Embassy or Consulate (the cost of the document will be fully covered by the program for the Priority Country students). Students can provide this declaration or a self certification (According to this form) together with the application. In case of self-certification, the declaration of vaue must be provided before the beginning of the master course.
Specific issues will be managed upon request by the organization. Please contact us for any question
All of the above documents should be presented as PDF, in a zip or rar file.
In order to register to the Master Course, accepted participants will be asked to bring copies of their degree certificate and the related Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore), a document issued by the local Italian Embassy which is essential for enrolling at the University of Florence. Also, a passport valid at least until December 2020 is required. AICS will provide support for the VISA to enter Italy and, afterwards, for the Permit of Stay at the Italian Ministry of Interior. The Permit will cover study periods only.
Students coming from AICS Priority countries should apply here:
Students coming from Italy and other non priority countries should apply here:
For technical issues related to the application procedure, you may contact email@example.com. (This address is not to be used for sending application materials, which can only be submitted through the website.)
Tel +39 055 275 5662